Grant Application Form
Charity No 1179435
Thank you for considering applying to The Diversity Project Charity (TDPC) for grant funding. To help us consider your application, please complete the information requested below. Before applying, please review our Grant Giving policy. A high level summary is shown below.
TDPC Aims and Objectives
For 2020 our aims are:
- To support certain charities previously supported by the Presidents Club which we have not been able to help to date. In the light of COVID-19, we may also be able to to offer small levels of emergency support to charities we have already helped who are able to demonstrate a clear need for additional funds which fit within our overall diversity, inclusion and social mobility goals.
- To promote diversity, inclusion and social mobility in sectors of the economy throughout the UK. We plan to achieve this by awarding grants to and working with organisations to tackle these issues. These may include charities previously supported by The Presidents Club.
Typical grant sizes will be in the range £5,000 to £15,000.
For 2020 our funding and collaboration will be targeted at the following areas:
- Putting Inclusion into Practice: building on and expanding work we have already undertaken, to understand the progression of those from economically disadvantaged and other diverse backgrounds and characteristics within the financial and other services sectors. We want to develop practical approaches to supporting progression within organisations and examine more holistic approaches.
- Why not me, why not you? supporting initiatives that enable individuals from more diverse backgrounds and characteristics to aspire to, be prepared for and supported while working in professional services, investment and savings and related sectors.
- What don’t we know? Specific research around diversity and the barriers to work and progression to inform our grant making.