WHO WE SUPPORT
Grant Giving Form
We fund projects and initiatives run by charities and non profit organisations with the ambition to create a more inclusive society. We fund both projects working on systemic change, as well as those with a more particular focus within the world of financial services.
WHAT KIND OF PROJECTS DO WE FUND?
We focus on funding projects which are about putting inclusion into practice, especially with a focus on the world of financial services. It is crucial that we can measure and monitor the impact these projects have.
You can see some examples of projects we’ve funded in the past.
We love to support grass roots projects where we can give funding as well as practical support to access the financial services industry through our connections and experience. We also fund projects which are solving these problems at a broader societal level.
WHAT ARE OUR KEY CRITERIA FOR FUNDING?
We will fund projects for organisations which:
- Are already implementing projects in our focused areas
- Can provide evidence of the impact they have had on tackling diversity, inclusion and social mobility issues
- Have a clear vision, strong management and robust governance (including relevant policies and processes)
- Have access to and are working with or otherwise supporting our target beneficiaries (i.e. individuals and communities that are impacted)
- Can show they are sustainable and can provide evidence of good financial
HOW BIG ARE THE GRANTS WE MAKE?
Our typical grants are between £5,000 – £15,000.
what won’t we fund?
The Diversity Project Charity will not fund:
- Work that does not have a direct benefit in the UK
- Grants to individuals, including direct student grants or bursaries
- Research, unless it is linked to furthering diversity, social mobility and inclusion.
HOW OFTEN DO WE REVIEW APPLICATIONS?
We review applications quarterly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.
Grant Giving Form